The Faceless One - Mark Onspaugh I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.This book was well written but it is not one of the normal genres I read. Also when I get stuck or unhappy with a story I will put it down for awhile and just read a few pages here or there. This being an advanced copy I was unsure about putting it down and coming back to it later.I have a hard time with the concept of possession. I do not like the idea of not being able to control my own actions. Yes, I have done stupid things or things that are not right within my lifetime, but they are mine to claim. I guess the idea is just one of those things I find really creepy and uncomfortable to contemplate.My imagination is good enough that all the many fowl smells were nauseating.There were a lot of deaths. I began to wonder who is the next one to die and if five pages without a death came I would think huh, someone should really die soon. Then within the next few paragraphs it would happen and I would again wonder who would be next. This made the impact of the killings less. By the end I did not really care who lived or died. With the exception of George, he was the best friend of one of the main characters. I liked George.